Cooking through your beef share: Roasts
Easy "set it and forget it" dinners are a game changer for busy days and roasts make you feel like a super human for accomplishing all your tasks during the day AND having a hot, delicious meal prepared come supper time.
I'll be honest, I am a creature of habit and almost always make my roasts in the crock pot. Here's what I do:
My "Fail Proof" Crock Pot Roast Recipe
What you'll need:
+ 1 Reil Ranch Roast (I used a chuck roast this time)
+ Water or Bone Broth
+ Salt & Pepper
1. Take your roast out to fully thaw -- I typically do this the night before I want to make it.
2. Season your roasts with salt and pepper and place it in your crock pot.
3. Chop potatoes, carrots and onions and add them to the pot with your roast.
4. Add water or broth to your crock pot until your roast is a little under half way covered in water. (I used two cups of water with this roast)
5. Then, I just use a slotted spoon and scoop out my veggies and roast and enjoy! As an added bonus, I dumped my leftover 'juice' into a mason jar and used it to make rice the next day.
That's it! You'll have an amazing meal ready at the end of the day and your house will smell so good as an added bonus!
Get some of the best roasts for yourself, here!